Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blood.

I just killed a mosquito.

I slapped it with my hands. This mosquito had bitten more than thrice. But it had bitten someone else... I am fine.

Now there is a surprising amount of someone else's blood on my hands.
An astonishing amount.

If you are reading this and are feeling a bit faint... like you are suddenly missing a lot of blood... then yeah... you probably are a hypochondriac.

I have been told that only female mosquitos bite people. This is a fact that I believe simply because someone has put in enough effort to open their mouths and flaunt their vocal chords at me.
I imagine that this is how the "oral traditions" in those far-away cultures get handed down from generation to generation.

On a side note, I might have aids now.
Or malaria.
Or vampirism. Which, of the three options, would be by far the worst to get. I am sensing a counter-culture approaching by the tingling in my halteres. Ever wonder why Van Helsing hated vampires so much? He saw way too many on television.

... That was a fat mosquito. No wonder it couldn't dodge my flying hands of fury.

1 comment:

  1. LOL flying hands of fury. Is that a sly reference to all conventions martial arts blockbusters?

    ReplyDelete